- Go out and have fun. If you are reminded of a song, sing it aloud to somebody. That’s how you remember the good ones.
- Dance. Forget this “dance like nobody’s watching” nonsense. Show your stuff!
- Remember Birthdays. Everyone loves to get a birthday card and it’s good to remember, every month, all the wonderful perople you have in your life.
- Don’t worry. It’s a big waste of time. Worry won’t change a thing.
- Do it your way. Whatever it is, if you’ve decided to do it, do it the best you know how. It may not be the “right” way, but you’ll do it longer and better.
- Say yes to invitations. There will be plenty of time to be alone.
- Pray. Remember everyone you love in your prayers at night. It’s good for you, it’s good for them, and it beats counting sheep.
- Enjoy tourself. Anything can be fun, and everty job goes quicker with a bright attitude.
- Tell your stories. Over and over again. They are little pieces of your life. Like pearls on a string. Take your pearls out and wear them, let them be heard. Just like pearls, storoes get better with the telling.
Submitted by Janet Oullette